Monday 14 October 2013

Astonishing Support

That first post seemed too depressing for my liking. I wanted to follow up with an update of the abundance of support I've received over the past three days. It's hard to grasp an awareness of the love and care that constantly surrounds each and every one of us on a daily basis. It's hard to comprehend how much we affect the lives of others and how much the lives of others affects us. I'm not saying that it takes the threat of health to realize how much love is evident in my own life, but sometimes we take our relationships for granted.
Thank you to all who have sent wonderful, supportive messages and to all my visitors who've shared their love (and unnecessary yet tastey and wonderful gifts)

- Friends registered for Light the Night Leukemia walk "For Serena"
- Kara making calculus video to help me catch up on school
- Drew offering to shave his head along with me for grad
- DCSG Soccer team registered for Light the Night Leukemia walk "Serena's Squad"
- DCSG Soccer team "Loves Serena" youtube video
"We stand together as a team. Always. Through good and bad. No matter the challenger. We stand together strong."
(^link to video)

Again, can't begin to express how appreciative I am of everyone's overwhelming support.
Breeding optimism thanks to all of you,

- Serena Bonneville :)

No comments:

Post a Comment